1. Activedata Systems Pty Ltd ( trading as PCDIY) owns and operates this website. By using or accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions listed in this website (Terms & Conditions). If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, please do not use this website. PCDIY has branches and each branch sets its own pricing policies.
2. This document covers all our sales for all branches. However, there are specific conditions covering online sales as well, for example, clauses 6-43, where applicable.
Consumer Guarantees: Mandatory
3. All goods sold by PCDIY come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
4. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced or repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Repair by Manufacturer
5. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by manufacturer-refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Manufacturer-refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Prices and Order Acceptance
6. Please note that advertised prices for the same goods may vary from branch to branch. One branch may offer to sell particular goods at a lower price than the same goods at another branch.
7. All prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars, are subject to change without notice, and include Australian 10% GST.
8. Your order-confirmation e-mail will also show the inc-GST total, and you will receive a final Tax Invoice from us once we have accepted your order and shipped.
9. Prices change from time to time; we do endeavor to be accurate, and we will contact you if a price has changed significantly from our published price when you place your order – please note that an order is an offer to purchase, and does not constitute a binding contract until it is accepted by us.
10. A binding contract only exists when we deliver your order.
11. Any automated confirmation of a successful order placement and/or receipt and/or our processing of a payment for an order through the Site does not constitute acceptance of an order by us. If we decline your order after a payment for the order has been received /processed we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full.
12. Where for example, prices have been incorrectly advertised, or where there is a programming error, there is no contract. We reserve all rights to correct any error or omission.
13. Product descriptions are not warranted by PCDIY as correct, complete, current, reliable or error free. If the product is not as described, please return the product with all its original packaging.
14. We will acknowledge acceptance of your offer (contract) by shipping your order.
15. We require payments for all transactions to be cleared before delivery.
16. An order will not be accepted until we received and cleared your payment in full.
17. Ownership of any product which you purchased will only be transferred to you when we received and cleared your payment in full.
18. We charge for credit card transactions. There is a surcharge in addition to the Price. 1.5% for MasterCard and Visa, 3% for AMEX and foreign-issued cards.
19. We are not responsible for any delay associated with processing your payment caused by third-party or by financial institutions.
20. Changes or cancellation requests may be made to contact details on the web page or the branch where you purchased the goods.
21. A restocking fee may apply, see clause 36 – 38.
22. You may change or cancel an order for goods which is on ‘backorder’ status without incurring any restocking fee.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
23. We ship to all destinations in mainland AUSTRALIA (include Tasmania) ONLY, using Australia Post. Shipping costs are calculated by the checkout.
24. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location.
25. Shipping costs and options are set out in this site when you select “Shipping” when you check out.
26. We aim to ship all accepted orders, where products are in stock, as soon as possible.
27. Items will be dispatched within 1 to 3 business days after payment has been received in full and transit time may vary between 3-5 business days. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries to the delivery postcode. Once we dispatch your order(s), we cannot be able to refund if you just simply change of mind unless the order(s) arrives DOA or faulty. All risk of loss or damage to the products passes to you when we despatch the products unless you have opted for Parcel Protection.
28. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 2 business days.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange
29. You are solely responsible for your purchase, so please purchase your products carefully before placing your order.
30. We do not provide full refund or exchange for incorrectly ordered goods which have been delivered to you.
31. We do not provide any advice to you about your selection of products or their suitability.
32. If you purchased goods, which has been shown to have been defectively manufactured, we will replace it only if we still have the same goods, and if we do not, where possible, we will offer you a refund or exchange for similar goods. This is decided on a case-by-case basis. However, you must return to us the goods within 7 days of receiving your item. If not, this warranty does not apply.
33. If you chose to have any goods repaired by other parties, the warranty in clause 32 does not apply.
34. We can only satisfy the warranty in clause 32 after the goods has been tested and confirmed to be defective. Please be patient in this regard.
35. You must pay for return shipping.
36. Part orders that have not been marked shipped or ready for shipping, you may request to have the ordered cancelled and be refunded in full. Once your goods are ready for shipping, you will be charged a restocking fee as well as any fee for return shipping.
37. The restocking fee is 25% of the total order.
38. PCDIY provides a 12-month from the purchase date “RTB” (Return-To-Base) warranty on goods we sell. Customers are liable for any return postage which may incur. When you RTB your goods, we will repair it, or, at our option, replace it when we consider it defective.
39. Where we elect to replace the goods, the exact model of the goods may not be available. In such a case, at our discretion, we have the right to substitute the goods with a similar one.
40. If you have goods which you believe is faulty, please ensure that you thoroughly test it before returning it to us.
41. If goods which you returned to us because it appears faulty and later found not to be so or if the goods is faulty and where the goods is NOT under warranty, you may incur an administrative fee.
42. Goods will not be returned to you or tested until you have paid any administrative fee and return postage fee.
43. You need to provide proof of purchase when you are making a warranty claim.
44. You are responsible for the storage of all your invoices/receipts/Bank statement/Credit Card statement.
45. You must return goods in its original packaging, or well packed so that the goods does not sustain any damage in transit. You must also return all software and manuals when you do so.
46. You must not return any software you claim to be defective. Under no circumstances will we accept returned software. We provide no warranty whatsoever with respect to any software.
47. For online purchases:
a.You will be charged initially for a return postage fee. You will also need to pay for the postage to send it to PCDIY.
b. This payment will be refunded in full if the product has been determined to be faulty and we will cover the return postage.
48. For in-store purchases: Please return to the original store where you have bought the goods from.
49. Images on PCDIY website are for illustration only. Actual products may appear different to the products shown.
50. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with a parent or guardian. PCDIY reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
51. PCDIY reserves the rights to change/alter Terms & Conditions of our website without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check the websites for any change.