|· Expands one of your computer USB-C ports into 4 USB-A ports|
|· New Generation USB Type C reversible connector|
|· Sturdy and Stylish Aluminium Casing|
|· Ultra Slim Design, Compact and portable|
|· USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) SuperSpeed Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps|
Simplecom CH320 Ultra Slim Aluminium USB 3.1 Type C to 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
CH320 is designed to work with the new generation of computers and smart devices that have USB-C ports. It’s a perfect companion with laptop that turn one USB-C port into four USB 3.0 ports. The slim and lightweight design makes this hub an ideal accessory for laptops.
Especially designed for laptops with Aluminium Casing and built-in cable. This Type C hub add up to 4 USB devices quickly and easily, such as a printer, card reader, pen drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. It features data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, making it easy for any user to transfer files from a device to a computer.
- Expands one of your computer USB-C port into 4 USB-A
- New Generation USB Type C reversible connector
- Sturdy and Stylish Aluminium Casing
- Ultra Slim Design, Compact and portable
- USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) SuperSpeed Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps
- Plug and Play, no driver required
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket for optional external power
- Compatible with PC, Mac and smart devices with USB-C ports
- Support Windows 7 and Above, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above
- Model: CH320
- Material: Aluminium + Plastic
- Interface: USB 3.0 Type A Port (USB 3.1 Gen 1) x 4
- Connector: USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C
- Cable length: 20cm approx.
- Dimension: 96mm x 34mm x 11mm (LxWxH)
- For a stable connection, don’t use this hub with 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives
- 2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input
- This hub is not compatible with iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket on Hub for optional external power.