The Obsidian Series 500D is a state-of-the-art mid-tower enthusiast PC case with iconic CORSAIR design, smoked tempered glass side doors and premium aluminum trim. Hinged tempered glass side doors make accessing your system a breeze, while Direct Airflow Path design and two included SP120 cooling fans provide airflow where it’s needed most.
Upgrade your cooling with room for a 360mm radiator or three 120mm fans in the front, and a 280mm radiator or two 140mm fans in the roof. Loaded with features to make building your PC easier such as rear cable cover, removable fan trays and separate PSU chamber, Obsidian 500D makes it easier than ever to build your dream PC.
- Iconic Obsidian Style combines clean exterior lines and smoked tempered glass
- Premium aluminum and tempered glass construction.
- Cooling made easy with removeable front and top fan trays.
- Aluminum front panel, top plate and door handles.
- Direct Airflow Path design channels cool air where your PC needs it most.
- Future-proof front I/O with USB 3.1 Type-C.
- Hassle-free storage that’s hidden and easy to access.
- Cable management made simple with integrated PSU cover and rear cable cover.
- Easy to clean front, top, and PSU dust filters for a low maintenance case that always looks its best.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 502 x 233 x 508mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 220mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25″ Drive bays: 0
- 3.5″ Hard Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5″ Drive Bays: 3
- Cooling Layout: Front Fan Tray: 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm (1x 120mm included), Top Fan Tray: 2x 120/140mm, Rear: 1x 120mm (included)
- Radiator Compatiblity: 360mm – Front Only, 280mm – Front or Top, 240mm – Front or Top, 120mm – Front, Top or Rear
- Dust Filters: On all Intakes
- Front I/O Panel: USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- Warranty: 2 Years