UPDATE: STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS 06/08/2020
The health and safety of both our staff and customers is our first priority. To avoid spreading Coronavirus, and to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing, we are implementing changes to our day-to-day operations.
These changes will take effect from Thursday 6th August, and will continue until further notice.
In-Store Consultation Suspended
- We will be suspending in-store consultations with the PC DIY sales team, to reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
- Our sales team will still be available to work on customer consultation via phone and emails as usual.
- At the moment we have suspended all in-house computer related services.
Click & Collect Only
- The store will still have staff available to handle pickup orders. The store is fully operational internally so any and all enquires can be still made via phone or email.
- All orders for in-store collection must be placed online or over the phone prior to arrival. This will reserve your stock in advance, and also reduces the time spent waiting outside the store for your order to be picked and retrieved.
- To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all deliveries will no longer require a signature for delivery.
- Due to the high volume of online orders, there will be expected delays.
Warranty and Returns
- PC DIY will not accept change of mind purchases at this time. Restrictions will remain until further notice.
- For all warranty claims please ship the product via post or courier to Box Hill Store @ 2 Cambridge Street, Box Hill, Vic 3128. Please be patient as the turnaround time will be much longer than normal but be assured that we will keep customers updated constantly on the progress.
Store Opening Hours
- Our trading hours have now changed to Mon - Fri, 11am to 5pm. Weekends will be closed.
- We are not allowing customers to enter the store.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support during these difficult times. PC DIY team is working hard to address your inquiries as quickly and as safely as possible, with minimal interruption. Please stay safe!