VIC (Online): (03) 9077 9811  

Shopping Cart

0 item(s) - $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

section

About PCDIY

PC DIY operates in the IT industry as an IT service provider; 90% of the company business is about providing IT solutions, only the remaining 10% is about hardware and software retailing business. Established in August 2010, our office is located in Box Hill, Victoria. Our service range is constantly progressing alongside advancements in the world of technology. Our priority is to provide high quality services and products at the most competitive prices.